We at the Rekah Pharmaceutical Group (hereinafter, "Rekah" or "We"), consider your privacy and the security of your personal data as highly important.
Our Website contains general commercial information on our company, its achievements as well as information on our initiatives and links and forms to contact us for queries and/or business opportunities.
This Data Protection Policy (hereinafter, the “Policy”) applies to all activities of Rekah related to the operation of the Website.
With respect to the protection of personal data that We collect, process and store in the course of granting you access to our Website.
- About this Policy
Rekah is committed to ensuring that your personal data and privacy are protected in accordance with the best practices available, as well as according to Rekah’s relevant legal obligations. This Policy explains your rights regarding the personal data We collect, process and use, as well as Rekah’s use of safeguards to protect these rights.
Your personal data will be collected and stored lawfully, fairly and transparently by Rekah. In processing your data, We act in good faith, in a proportionate manner, and with the appropriate technical and organizational measures employed, taking into account the risks represented by the processing and the nature of the personal data protected by us.
From time to time, we may develop new or offer additional pages or features to our Website and/or initiate the granting of services to users through the Website. If the introduction of these new or additional pages, features or services results in any changes to the way we collect or process users' personal data we will provide you with more information and additional terms in advance.
Be advised that where it is necessary to notify you or alternatively obtain your prior consent before applying such new collection or processing of your personal data we will do so through a prominent notice on the Website, or through a pop-up window which will not permit further use of any such new features, pages or service before you grant your consent.
Unless stated otherwise when we introduce these new or additional services, they will be subject to this Policy or any update hereto.
The aim of this Policy is to:
- Ensure that you understand what personal data we collect about you, the reasons why we collect and use it, and who we share it with;
- Explain the way we use the personal data that you share with us in order to provide you with the Services through Website; and
- Explain your rights and choices in relation to our use of the personal data we collect and process about you, and how we will protect your privacy.
Important note: If you do not consent to the collection, use, processing and disclosure of this data as set forth below, then please refrain from browsing the Website or otherwise providing Rekah with your personal data (e.g. through corresponding with our representatives via e-mail).
- Your rights and your preferences
We will only process personal data if you have consented to such processing, unless We are otherwise legally authorized or obligated to collect and further process any personal data relating to you.
Therefore, if We process data solely based on your affirmative consent, We will only use the data for the purposes stated in the consent procedure and within the scope outlined below.
You have the following additional rights:
- Withdrawal of Consent. You may file for the revocation or withdrawal of your consent to our collection, use or processing of your personal data at any time by using notifying us, at: E-mail: .
Upon receipt of your notification, We will revert back to you within 30 days, and thereafter cease the collection, use or processing of your personal data, as applicable according to the content of your request, unless We are legally obliged or authorized to retain your personal data, including for ongoing legitimate business interests, and shall inform you accordingly in our aforementioned response.
- The “Right to be Forgotten” and the Right of Data Rectification. You may also request the erasure or correction of any or all of your personal data, which is held by Rekah in relation to Website.
Upon sending your request, at: E-mail: , We will delete or correct your personal data from any or all of our records, as applicable according to the specifics of your request, as soon as reasonably possible and when technically feasible, unless there is an overriding legal interest or other authorized basis for the continuation of the data processing, and we shall revert back to you in response to your above mentioned notification within 30 days, and inform you accordingly.
The foregoing notwithstanding, Rekah will, unless you have chosen to delete all of your personal data, store just enough of your personal data to ensure that your aforementioned instructions and restrictions are respected in the future.
In the event of deletion of your personal data according to your request results in Rekah no longer being able to provide you with access to any or all parts of Website, we shall notify you accordingly, but in so requesting, you hereby irrevocably agree and waive any claim against Rekah for our inability to access or use such areas or parts of the Website, including any interruption or malfunction resulting from fulfilling your request.
Note: Be advised that your request for deletion or correction of your personal data, may also be rejected by Rekah for lack of relevant information provided by you, upon which you will be notified accordingly as mentioned above.
- Transparency. You are entitled to ask us for information about what type of personal data we hold or have collected on you through Website.
You are also entitled to obtain (in a commonly used and machine-readable form) and re-use your personal data as you have provided to us, for your own purposes, across our different services, free of charge, subject to the technical feasibility and lawfulness considerations.
- Automated decision-making. Rekah shall not intentionally take any potentially damaging decision concerning you because of using automated processing operations without human intervention; and commits to giving you the opportunity to obtain human intervention in such a decision, express your point of view, and obtain an explanation of the decision.
- In the implementation of these data protection rights, Rekah is committed to providing a timely and transparent response to your requests, and upholding your right to contact Us, at: E-mail: .
Rekah uses your personal data for the following reasons:
- to ensure that content in the website is presented in the most effective manner for you;
- to gather statistical information and analytics in order to improve our Website (and/or services should they be introduced in the future) and to gauge site usage trends;
Cookies and tracking tools are employed on the Website to distinguish you from other users and to improve your experience browsing on the Website, and in some cases, certain features may not function properly, if at all, if you remove the cookies from your browser.
- How We Collect your Personal Data and Information Through Website:
- When you send us a "Contact Us" Form – when you address us via filling in a form on the Website, we collect:
- your full name,
- any contact details you input,
- any personal data you provided in the body of the form
- your IP address, Device, Operating system, Web Browser
- Through your use of Website – When you browse the Website we collect the following information:
- pages you visited
- your web browser type;
- your language
- your IP address;
- the date and time of your visit.
- site acquisition
- The Type Of Personal Data We Collect And How We Use It
- The personal data we collect on you and that is used by Rekah includes the data required for us:
- To provide you with the best user experience while using our Website;
- to provide any services requested by you (e.g. replying after you contact us etc.)
- To perform analytics and statistical analysis of Website to ensure its stability and integrity and in order to improve our Website (and/or Services should such be introduced to the Website in the future);
- As is true of most organizations operating websites, we also gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes but is not limited to IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp and click stream data.
- When you use the Website, be advised that it may contain links to third party websites. We cannot control or be held responsible for third parties’ data protection and privacy practices, or the content accessible from such third-party websites, and if you click on a third-party link, please understand that you are leaving Website and any personal data you provide to such third parties will not be covered by this Policy and such third-party websites are governed solely by such third parties' privacy policies;
You are advised to be careful and check any such third party's privacy policies and compliance with laws, prior to inputting and/or supplying them with any of your personal data.
- Transfer to Third Parties:
Be advised that we may employ third party service providers to assist us in collecting the analytics and trend information regarding the Website. We have selected these service providers with utmost care and have verified their obligations to comply with the applicable data protection in the provision of their service.
In this regard, we may need to transfer personal data to such third party service providers' that’s servers or points of contact are located outside the EEA. In such cases, prior to the transfer we ensure that either the data recipient provides an appropriate level of data protection or that you have consented to the transfer.
You are entitled to receive an overview of third country recipients and a copy of the declarations and/or undertakings of any such third party service provider ensuring an appropriate level of data protection. If you wish to make such a request, please contact Us, and we shall respond as soon as reasonably possible and no longer than 30 days thereafter.
Rekah shall not transfer your Personal Information to any third party other than as specified herein except in any of the following events:
- Should it be compelled to do so under applicable law and regulation;
- Should such Personal Information be required for supporting Rekah's claims in any legal proceeding against the person who has submitted the applicable Personal Information.
- Should Rekah merge its commercial operations into another legal entity, provided however, that the receiving entity undertakes to be bound by this Data Protection Policy and to respect the provisions hereof for all intents and purposes.
- Should Rekah reasonably suspect that the User has committed and actions or omitted to make any action which may adversely affect the public or Rekah or any of its owners, employees, affiliates or consultants.
- Should Rekah be required to make use of Such Personal Information for the purpose of operating its commercial activities (e.g: providing the information to employees of Rekah, consultants or service providers as a result of a request or contact request sent by you to Us).
You hereby waive any and all claims against the Company in respect of the use of your Personal Information as provided above in this section 7.
- Data retention and deletion
Rekah deletes personal data where the purpose for which the data was being collected or processed ceases to apply, or if applicable data protection rules require us to delete such personal data, unless we have overriding legal interest or other authorized lawful basis for the continuation of the data processing.
However, we shall keep your personal data only as long as necessary to provide you access to Website such as complying with our legal obligations, and resolving disputes, such as where necessary for our legitimate interests such as fraud prevention or to maintain the security of our users.
The above notwithstanding, there are types of personal information that we will only for as long as you are a user of Website following your express request as mentioned in the "Your Rights and Preferences" section above.
- Rekah's Protection of your Personal Data
We are committed to protecting our users’ personal data. We implement all reasonably appropriate, industry-standard technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against loss, alteration, theft or access by unauthorized third parties.
The above notwithstanding, no system is completely secure, and Rekah will not be liable or responsible for any damage or loss resulting from the improper use of its Website and/or any breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, personal data.
Website is not directed to children under the age of 18 years. However, in some countries, stricter age limits may apply under local law and if you are under the age limit applicable to your country, please do not use the Rekah Website, and do not provide any personal data to us.
We do not knowingly collect or process personal data relating to children and minors under the age of 18 years, or less according to applicable local laws unless We are legally obliged to do so.
If We become aware that personal data was transferred to us or collected by us relating to children and minors under the age of 18 years without the informed consent of a parent or legal guardian, We will delete such personal data without undue delay as soon as reasonably possible.
- Changes to this Data Protection Policy
We may revise this Policy from time to time, and such changes shall come into effect from the moment Rekah notifies you of such changes and/or updates you, either by email, publishing a notification on the Website, or in some other reasonable manner.
- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
You acknowledge and agree that any dispute resulting from this Data Protection Policy, shall be subject to Israeli law, and all provisions shall be construed and interpreted according to the laws of the State of Israel.
All disputes relating to this Data Protection Policy shall be exclusively settled by the competent courts of Haifa, Israel.
- Contact Us