Terms & Conditions
LAST UPDATED July 29 , 2019
These terms of service (the “Terms”) listed below constitute the entire agreement between you and the Rekah Pharmaceutical Group, (“Rekah” or “us”, “our”, “we”). These Terms govern your access and use of the Rekah’s Website (the “Website”).
By using the Website, you signify that you have read, understood, and unconditionally consent to both these Terms and our Data Protection Policy, which is available here.
If you do not agree to any of these Terms, please do not use the Website. By browsing the website you represent and warrant that:
(1) you have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and the Data Protection Policy;
(2) you are at least 18 years old;
Rekah reserves the right to change, modify or update the Terms and the content of the Website at any time without prior notice, including updates that modify or remove previously available functionality, except where such changes involve either changing our processing of your personal data or processing additional personal data about You, in which the provisions on notification thereon of the Data Protection Policy will be observed.
- You agree to browse and interact with the Website only as permitted under these Terms, and you are prohibited from making commercial use of our Website, and/or make any illegal or prohibited use as prescribed under applicable law.
To this end, you will not permit any third party to:
- impersonate another user or otherwise misrepresent yourself in any manner (including registering through multiple accounts or personas);
- defame, abuse, stalk or threaten any person through your use of the Website;
- circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Services or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content; or
- use any robot, spider, website search or retrieval application, or any other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, search or data-mine the Website.
Furthermore, you may not, nor may you assist other parties to:
- copy, modify, adapt, create derivative works, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, broadcast or otherwise exploit the Website or any content uploaded onto it;
- reverse-engineer, disassemble, or attempt to derive the source code of the Website or any software of code embedded in the Website, or
- Intellectual Property. Rekah shall at all times solely own and maintain all right, title and interest in:
- the Website, all content therein and related documentation and all enhancements, derivatives, bug fixes or improvements to the Website;
- all trade names, trademarks, and logos of Rekah and the photos uploaded by Rekah.
You will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in the Website. All trademarks are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Nothing in these Terms grants you any right to use any trademark, service mark, logo, or trade name of Rekah or any third party.
- All Users shall fully indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Rekah against any and all claims, demands, damages, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs) which Rekah may suffer or incur in connection with any claim, demand, action, lawsuit or other proceeding whatsoever by any User or third party, arising directly or indirectly out of:
- any breach of these Terms by any User or anyone using your computer or password;
- any claim, loss or damage experienced from your use or attempted use of the Website, including any message or User Content you transmit through the Website;
- your violation of any law or regulation, and
- your infringement of any right of any third party.
- THE WEBSITE AND CONTENT UPLOADED THEREON ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS-AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND BY REKAH. REKAH EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, REKAH FURTHER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REGARDING (I) THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; AND/OR (II) REGARDING THE PERFORMANCE OF OR ACCURACY, QUALITY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE WEBSITE
THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, THE DOWNLOADING OR OTHER ACQUISITION OF ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT THROUGH THE WEBSITE, IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WITH YOUR CONSENT THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH ACTIVITIES.
- Limitation of Liability. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE.
NEITHER REKAH NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE WEBSITE WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR LOSS OF GOODWILL, SERVICE INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER DAMAGE OR SYSTEM FAILURE, OR FOR ANY DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL OR BODILY INJURY OR EMOTIONAL DISTRESS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS, FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT REKAH HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, EVEN IF A LIMITED REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
IN NO EVENT WILL REKAH’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS AND YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, EXCEED ONE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS (US$100).
- Users understand and agree that Rekah will collect certain data from Users who use the Website, which data includes information that may personally identify such Users. Rekah will use such data only in accordance with its Data Protection Policy, which can be read here.
- Notices and Correspondences.
Users agree that should they provide contact information via a "Contact Us" form or through e-mail correspondence via-a-vis Our representatives that by virtue of accepting these Terms and or our Data Protection Policy and providing such information –they agree that Rekah may contact them by any such electronic means, including but not limited to email communications, SMS or text messages, via the information provided as mentioned above.
Notices sent by electronic means shall be deemed received when they are sent and will be responded to as soon as reasonably possible according to the nature of the correspondence/notice.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms represent the entire agreement between the parties regarding the subject matter hereof and supersede any and all other previous agreements between the parties regarding the subject matter hereof. Rekah may assign its rights or obligations pursuant to these Terms. If any provision of these Terms shall be deemed invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be interpreted to give maximum effect to its terms as permitted under law, and such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other part or provision of these Terms which shall remain in full force and effect.
- Non-Assignment. Users shall not assign any rights under these Terms and any attempted assignment shall be void.
- Jurisdiction. These Terms shall be governed by the laws of Israel. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms, will be referred solely to the competent court in Tel-Aviv.